Google+ Followers

Friday, March 10, 2017

MS Awareness Month: H is for Hair Appointments...Really?

H is for hair appointments. Okay, I know what you are thinking. "How can Lisa even think this is remotely important? I am struggling to get through the day. Who cares about my hair?" You're right. I really do not care about hair appointments any more. In fact, I have fallen into the category of old woman buns. That is not the point (As I am certain you have already ascertained.) The point is, do not forget your self image. Make that nail appointment, get that massage, read that book, order that dress, plant that flower. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.


So, if  H is not really for hair appointment, what is your MS H?

Let' make a list:

Image result for the letter H   is for...

Happiness
Healthy choices
Hampering the effects of MS
forming good Habits
Handicap parking (Without my placard I would NEVER go to                                     WalMart!)
Heat BE GONE!
Knowing you are NOT Helpless.
MS is not Hereditary.
Realizing you are a Hero of epic proportions.

And...you are...a Hero.

Share your thoughts on the letter H. Play me alphabet game with me! I am anxious to hear from you.

Happy Friday,
Lisa


Order a copy of one/both of my books about MS during MS Awareness Month and I will donate a portion of the sales to the NMSS, pay the postage, and sign the book. 

I will even offer a special March deal if you want both.

I Have MS. What's Your Super Power? $12.95
Abby, $15.00

Both $25.00

Since I am in the book buys mood, I think I will purchase a copy of The Wahl's Protocol today. Have you read it? Comments?





Post a Comment