Saturday, December 31, 2016
2017 Goals, both MS and non-MS related
It is that time again. Last year I was pretty good at fulfilling my promises to self, so hopefully 2017 will bring as much, if not more, satisfaction. Patting myself on the back for successfully keeping my resolutions. Does that mean I am officially an adult?
Projections for 2017 (in no particular order):
* Actively seek literary agent
* Clean up 2016 NaNoWriMo project
* Develop my next manuscript
* Review 10 books a month (or more). My goal is to pay for Boone's summer camp in full with review money this year.
* Get on the sub list???? (Not totally committed to this yet.)
* Arrange more book signings in new/different locations.
* Learn how to knit socks.
* Be more devoted to my MS Self-help group.
* Do something creative with my front yard.
* Be more diligent with my journal writing.
Well, there it is...my list, so far.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2016:
* Best book(s) read: The Little Paris Bookshop and Chef Interrupted
* Boone placing in Globaloria competition as well as math Field Day
* Boone's sixteenth birthday
* Hanging out with my mother A LOT
* Starting MS Self-help group
Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve and a prosperous New Year.
See you in 2017,