Google+ Followers

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

MS isn't our only enemy.

 So, it's over. We can finally put all of our election angst aside and get on with our lives. 

Or can we?

I am NOT a political individual and I refuse to debate with anyone about anything: politics, region, the price of  gas...

MS has made me rather complacent in many ways and extremely strong in others. For example I do not take crap fro anyone any more. My rug days are over. Do not even attempt to walk on me. End of story. No argument. Debate over. That is my opinion and there is not room for discussion as far as I am concerned.

Do not confuse this attitude with resilience. I just do not want to argue my point because I feel that I have nothing to prove. I just want to live peacefully in my own little cocoon that I call life.

I realize this is not a popular philosophy with a lot of people and  I apologize. If you are looking for a good argument, count me out. My brain just doesn't have room for all the clutter that debate requires. I tell my own mother this often. She truly loves a good debate. She will argue until the cows come home or decide to move to Argentina. One of her biggest daily gripes is that my dad refuses to pack his own brain with what he views as useless information, making me realize how much I can identify with him. If you know my dad, this might be cause for concern. Don't worry. He and are both quite content on our Cloud of Oblivion. Just give him a deck o pinochle cards and me a good book and life is good.

So, on this day after, grow  big smile and be thankful for what we have in this life. It certainly has been an entertaining ride and definitely hone for the history books.

Good Day,
Lisa



Post a Comment