Google+ Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Call for Book Reviews


This is so me, and not just with MS symptoms and issues. I like to believe that I am living the life I always dreamed of living. I am writing, and more importantly, I am publishing.
My latest young adult novel Bombs Bursting in Air is in the final stages of the process and I am in need of some assistance.
I have collected several beautiful reviews and have even won an award for this yet-to-published story, but I really need a perspective from someone with military experience. A Marine, preferably. Or a combat veteran. Or both.
I will gladly forward my manuscript to any qualifying individual interested in tackling this mission.
Your review will be published on the book cover and I will personally make certain that you get a first edition, signed (oo, la, la) copy of Bombs Bursting in Air.

There is no mention of MS in this novel. The main conflict is PTSD.

To my readers, out there...You have 2 days left to complete your reading challenge. Let's earn those badges!

Lisa
Post a Comment