Google+ Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Weird intestinal day.



This has been a weird, weird day. I felt great this morning. I got my son off to school, wrote a book review, answered a few e-mails, completed a couple of household chores, ate a little breakfast and finished my coffee. 

After calling my mother on the phone I planned to get ready for exercise class.

The sun is shining. It is 80 degrees outside.

What a great day to be alive.

And then it all went to pot.

Literally.

I have been slave to the porcelain throne all day and I haven't a clue why. I am not pinning this on MS. It is just too random (not that MS isn't often random) and...weird.

So this has been a couch day and I apologize for a better blog post. 

I will get back on it tomorrow.

I hope.

Lisa




Post a Comment