Google+ Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2016

MS Awareness Month Personal fundraising campaigns

                                 
 

Just wanted to drop in with a little fundraising report. Officially I am out of town and on family Easter vaca, I needed to record some exciting news. At this time I have raised approximately $50.00 for MS.

I don't care what  you think, for this non-business person, I am happy to be that much closer to my goal. 

On Saturday, April 2, my personal MS Awareness campaign will end with a book signing even at the Marion County Pubic Library in Fairmont, WV. After that day, Abby, will return to the original price of $15.95 with nothing going to NMSS. A purchase of I Have MS. What's Your Super Power? will not only donate $1.00 to MS, but you will receive a pretty little orange ribbon charm.

My weekend has been full of fun with friends, family, and soul searching testimonial. It has been a wonderful Easter.

Hope all is well with you,
Lisa




Post a Comment