Google+ Followers

Monday, February 29, 2016

Today's Yoga On the Go

Early morning at my house is the most peaceful portion of my day. It is the perfect time to practice stretching and limbering in hopes that today I will walk without hesitation. Today I will not fall for no visible reason. Today I will motivate myself from point one to all points in between with a little memory of that graceful gait I once entertained.

And today I am going to find out if Amprya is really the walking solution to my MS that I hope it is.

I know, I know...I swore to stay away from MS prescription drugs and to go it on my own. I would be seriously remiss, though, if I didn't follow my own rantings and give it a try. From my research I cannot find any extreme dangers with Amprya. The possibility of seizure activity seems to be the number one side effect and it is a long shot. I just want to walk with some semblance of normalcy. I'll give it a try if my neurologist says I qualify.

So, I've had my yoga session with the very handsome Kurt (I think that's his name) on Veria. My coffee is yummy this morning. I have completed the dusting and will perform the Monday vacuuming when this rant is compete. Then I will have a little breakfast and take a nice bath; gussy up a bit for my appointment: and be on the road. (It doesn't hurt that my journeys will also include a visit to Barnes and Noble AND - drum roll, please, - my book illustrator. Keep your fingers crossed for me.)

Kurt's mini sermon this morning encouraged me to FOCUS, so I plan to focus on the positive no matter what that entails.

Forward thinking.
Orderly mindset.
Common sense at all times.
Using my time wisely
Smiling through the pain.

I am focused on the perfect cup of Starbucks. I am focused on a lovely meeting with Ashley Teets (Headline Books). I am focused on a GOOD visit with Dr. Brick. And  I am focused on making MS Awareness Month 2016 the best ever.

Tomorrow officially begins MS Awareness Month 2016 and I hope you will focus your intentions on supporting this cause. Don't forget that I am personally donating one dollar from each book sale to the MS Society. I will pay for postage or personally deliver your book(s) if you live relatively near me. (I'm retired. I don't mind taking a little road trip.) Just e-mail me at LisaAnnetteMcCombs@yahoo.com

I Have MS. What's Your Super Power? $12.00
Abby, $15.00
Bundle $25.00

Be positive today and Happy Leap Day!
Lisa



Post a Comment