Google+ Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Let's get positive!

Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace
English Quotes: http://goo.gl/udl654

So, last week I devoted any postings to negativity, and I kindof forgot to let go yesterday as I continued my venting about the unfairness of MS. I titles my post WHY? and I wish I had given this more thought.

Who am I to question my life and all that it holds? I love my life. If I am supposed to have an incurable disease, I guess that's just how it is. No, I don't necessarily like it; but, it is what it is.

I also do not like that I have married three times and that I will be sixty years old when my only  child graduates from high school.

But, guess what? There is a reason for all this. I am now married to the most wonderful person I could ever ask for. He supports me and looks after my needs. He is a wonderful father and protective husband. I wish I was a younger mother, but I really believe that God saved this experience for me whedn I needed it most. The birth of my son pretty much saved my life.
With a birth and a diagnosis six months apart, I was finally galvanized into action and I made a HUGE decision to take on motherhood and MS all on my own.

One of the best decisions I have ever made! At the age of 41, I finally grew up.


So, today I am positive. I am also lookingfor funding for a small community library. I've go tthe building and I've got the public. I just need to find financial support to help this venture come true. The Marion County Readignni Council iagreed to sponsor a  Little Free Library in Onongah, for which I will be the Steward and I am beyond thrilled abou that; but I've still got my head wrapped around the idea of a small public library or reading room. My dream retirment job...

Post a Comment