Skip to main content

Is God throwing me more than I can catch? No way! Bring it on!

It is a bittersweet moment. My journey will be complete in a matter of ours when Opening Pandora's Box is submitted for publication on Amazon. I think I like this trilogy conclusion the more I read it. Maybe now I will have moire time for this blog...yea right...I am SO terrible at keeping up with my blog. I think it's because it's like talking to myself, which I do all the time without having to download and fight the pop ups.
At least with the finalization of this third book I can view Spring Break 2013 as a success. My kitchen renovation has become  nightmare. The counter top does not "fit" so I have two huge holes where counter top and sink should be. We decided to drop the in the sink and hook it up, not knowing how long we would be without. Guess what?! The new sink is DENTED. So, now I get to do something I am NOT good at and that is arguing. I have to call Lowe's this morning and waste most of my day haggling with them. Sorry...I hate to publicly bash anyone, but that company will not have to worry about my business any moire once this whole debacle is over.
Vented...done...thanks...

Look for Opening Pandora's Box in the next couple of days and don't forget to acquire Abby and Raspberry Beret while you're at it so that you will know the whole story!

Off to fight the big, bad hardware store!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MS Awareness Month: The Letter K

K is for keeping up with Jones's. 
Get rid of this philosophy RIGHT NOW. You are special. You are unique. You are a Warrior. You are a Super Star. MS does not define you. 

We have enough on our plates without worrying about without the rest of the coming and goings in our neighborhood, church, community, family. So what if Bubba got a new ski boat or Nibby Neighbor Nancy is planning - loudly - her spring cruise. I celebrate daily getting out of bed. No, I am not downplaying the excitement surrounding these happy moments in the lives of those folks we know. As MS Warriors, we sometimes need to remember that life hold more bonuses than money can buy.

This morning I am reminded that spring is on its way. Sure, I saw the news and I am well aware of the snow storm that promises to pelt our country in a few hours. I am ready. Milk in the fridge. Bread in the pantry. Flashlights battered up. But, behind that storm is spring and my favorite scent of all times: lilac. Don't ya just love t…

The N of MS.

N is for not allowing MS to win. This easy. Refer to A-M and O-Z.

As MS Warriors it is our job, our responsibility, and our mission to provide information, support, insight, and understanding to this ridiculous disease. 

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/wearestrongerthanms

#WeAreStrongerThanMS

When I say we need to provide information, I am not just talking about clinical research and statistics. If you are living with MS or are close to someone with the MonSter, you have more information than can be found on the internet. YOU are the expert. YOU are the prime resource for what's what in this crazy land of MS. You experience(s) is invaluable.

Supporting the fight against MS wears many hats. Sure, you can make a monetary donation, but that is not always feasible in this tight-budget minded world. I am definitely preaching to the choir here. As a retired school teacher, I am facing quite a few unplanned expenses. No, money is not the only way, or necessarily the best way to offer assist…

This Writer's Euphoric Journey

It is November and that means National Novel Writing Month. I participate every year. As always, I am behind on my writing goal for the month: WRITE 50,000 WORDS  IN 30 DAYS. 

With only two days to go, I still need 10,000 to finish. 

So...I will see you here again on Wednesday or at the end of my journey of 50,000 words. Until then, breathe.

Lisa