Google+ Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Irrelevant blog commens

     It's exciting when I see that there on comments on my blog postings; but rather curious when those comments have absolutely nothing to do with my post. Is this some kind of piracy to gain recognition for one's self or are there really idiots out there who have no idea what they are reading....oops...there's the problem. They can't read!
      Which gets me to my most recent project. West Virginia, my beautiful home state, will celebrate its' 150th birthday in June and to celebrate the entire state is challenging schools, libraries, reading groups, communities, families, neighborhoods, EVERYONE, to read 150 books between January 1 and December 31. I cannot wait to approach my own faculty with this event. Teaching eighth graders makes this inconceivable for my classroom, since they leave me in June to move on to the high school; but that doesn't mean that I won't be talking it up as an extra something for them to think about.
 
Post a Comment