Google+ Followers

Monday, October 22, 2012

Living the Dream!

Okay, I think I am up and running once again. Not being of a techie mind set, I just about panic when I can't access what I believe to be at my beck and call....even after an extended absence. I promise to be a better visitor to my own site!:)
West Virginia Book Festival was an awesome experience and I am grateful to all the WV authors (and a few from neighboring states) who share in this wonderful opportunity.
This is my faithful assistant and love of my life. Thanks so much, Boone, for helping your ol' Mom live a slice of her dream!

...and earlier this year, member of the Marion County Reading Council had the surprise and honor of meeting new WV author Wiley Cash when meeting at BN in Morgantown, WV, to finish up some project work.
You just never know what opportunity awaits! (And he's holding my book!)
Post a Comment